You are more than just a volunteer in 4-H, you are instrumental in inspiring the next generation.
4-H programs look to volunteers to help our young people learn the skills they need to prepare for careers in the 21st century while also having fun!
In 4-H, youth learn through opportunities in which they master life challenges, cultivate independence with guidance from caring adults, gain a sense of belonging within a positive group, and share a spirit of generosity with others.
As a 4-H Volunteer, You Can:
- lead youth within school-based, afterschool and camp settings and in community clubs
- serve as a chaperone, board member, judge or camp counselor
- develop and support community service opportunities for youth to make a difference in their communities
- teach youth using research-based university curricula
- work with other adults to create fun, new programs for youth
If you are interested in becoming a 4-H volunteer today:
Contact: Amber Wilson, 4-H Agent
90 East Court Street
Rocky Mount, VA 24151