May 26, 2020 Budget Public Hearing- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGBsbT4981I&feature=youtu.be
Meetings will be broadcast live on YouTube. View the meetings
This medium will allow for citizens to view and listen to the public meeting and public hearing presentations. Although the meetings will provide limited opportunities for the physical presence of the public, several methods are being provided for public input before and during the public hearings.
The Public may comment until 5:00 p.m. on the day of the hearing by the following methods:
- Comments may be emailed to: Email Hannah Powell for Planning Commission hearings or E-Mail Madeline Sefcik for Board of Supervisors hearings
- Comments may be submitted using the Public Comment Submission Form
- Written comments can be mailed to the Franklin County, 1255 Franklin Street, Suite 103, Rocky Mount, VA, 24151
- Comments may be directed to a planning staff member or by leaving a voicemail message for the Franklin County Planning Department at (540) 352-5720
- All of these comments received prior to 5 pm will be provided to the members prior to the meeting.
More Information on Citizen Participation Information for Public Hearings (PDF)